Scope, Aims and Objectives
Scope, Aims and Objectives of GMJACS
- The Journal welcomes articles in all areas of Management and Business. Both theoretical and applied manuscripts are considered for the Journal.
- The Global Management Journal for Academic & Corporate Studies (GMJACS) is a devoted journal with an aim to promote novel ideas through research in the field of Management Sciences to reduce the gap between theory and practice.
- To provide an opportunity to researchers to explore new avenues in the business domain and challenge existing notions through rigorous studies.
- To provide accessible quality knowledge which enlightens the practitioner and society at large.
- To provide upcoming researchers a plat form to publish their researches and contribute in existing body of knowledge.
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known” - Carl Sagan